Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 31 July 2018

31/Jul/18 when will we go for walks again


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

OK, so I know some of my readers are thinking, what heat?  Some of you must be saying; "It's not hot where your at".  The Big Guy will agree with you.  



He will often tell the story where he went to Cuba, during NATO 93.  He said that it was very warm there.  When he went for a walk, he said that it was about +40 and that was without the humidity.

But again, I keep telling him, I don't live in Cuba.

Then he will talk about when he was in the Middle East.

Yes, yes, I know it's warm there too.



The Big Guy went though the Judean Desert and then was floating around in the Dead Sea (He's the guy to the left).  

Yes yes, I know... were all very impressed that you've been places.

GET OVER IT

It's warm here.  

I'm a dog and I'm wearing a fur coat.

Why can't you get me an air conditioner?

Oh well, may as well not get on about something that I have no control over.

To my readers, how hot is it where YOU live?

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment