Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 17 August 2018

17/Aug/18 it's dark in the morning now


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Looks like this Summer's Heat Wave is going to be behind us starting yesterday.  From this point moving forward, it would seem that the temperatures are going to be in the low 20's.  We got a rather large rain event starting tomorrow afternoon and going all day through to tomorrow night.

It couldn't come fast enough as the grass isn't looking too good.  It needs a really good dousing.

The Big Guy doesn't mind the rain at all.  He always says, he doesn't have to shovel the rain.  Which is true.  But since he also lives on the top of a small hill, he doesn't have to worry about flooding either.

So it would seem with all this rain that's in the forecast, their work BBQ is going to be pushed back at least one week.

Tonya has been keeping the blinds shut this summer in order to reduce the heat in the house.  Well I think the blinds will finally be able to be raised once again.  

The Big Guy has put all the garbage out to the curb.  I sure hope that we can go for a walk this morning.  Tonya was able to take me around the block yesterday.  She wore the Big Guy's gloves so that she would be able to put the chain leash on me.  If it's the nylon leash, I just LOVE chewing on the leash.  But if it's the chair leash, I do NOT chew on it.   But it also means that they have to protect their hands from the chain, so they have to wear gloves when they are walking me.  As the chain slips though their hands, it tears at their delicate skin in their hands.  The Big Guy made sure to get a long leash so that I could sniff stuff.

I know, I know, some of you people out there are saying that I should walk next to my humans and not be so curious.  Well that isn't how I was trained.  So blame them for allowing me some freedom when out for a walk.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment