Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 30 August 2018

30/Aug/18 gotta close the pool for the season


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Summer will be coming to a close pretty soon.  Last weekend, Tonya and the Big Guy hosted a work BBQ and they put my little pool away.

They haven't taken it back out.

I used to use the pool as a HUGE drinking bowl.

Now I've got this drinking bowl that Tonya will fill up and clean out every other day.  Yes, the water is fresh, but it isn't the same as the pool water.

I miss my little pool.

We should be having another BBQ this weekend.  It's Tonya's sister's birthday.  Her name is Elaine.

So that will mean that the Big Guy will be doing the cooking for everyone.  They will put their feed bags on, and afterwards, they will make their excuses and go home.

I wonder if the Big Guy will have another bon fire, like he did last weekend?  I guess it really doesn't matter that much as I am not invited to participate.  My lead gets tangled up in everything.

Just like yesterday.  I've got this pinch collar.  Well, when it's time for a walk, I can get pretty excited.  I ran off the deck and then decided to go exploring.  But I've still got the pinch collar on.  Well if it didn't get hooked and then I couldn't get away.  I tried to pull and pull, but the pinch collar DUG IN!  That scared me a lot.  As much as I tried, the pinch collar wouldn't let go and it was hurting me.  The Big Guy needed to move me towards where I was stuck and I didn't want to move in that direction.  But once he used his muscles to move me, I because unstuck and it didn't hurt any longer.  

Then we went for our walk.

Tonya said that I had a nice poop on our walk.  Made me feel proud.

A good poop will do that for ya.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to rescue his bucket from the pool



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment