Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 27 August 2018

27/Aug/18 yes, I am king of the table


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

My non-furry Memere is safe and sound, once again, she is home in Moncton New Brunswick.  She left Tonya this wonderful Sunflower Afghan.  I know she is going to be showing it off at work all day today.

We went to the dog park yesterday and as you can see, I got up on the picnic table.  The Big Guy was kinda worried about how I would get down.  

No worries, I jumped right off the table.

It was fun being at the dog park.  I got to meet a few dogs that I never seen before.  Although there was this one brute.  He went after this much smaller dog.  So they left the dog park.  I know who SHOULD have left and it wasn't the smaller dog.

That dog come sniffing around me and I wasn't concerned about him being a bully.  I was much larger than him.  But it never came to that.  Eventually the owner left the dog park.

Afterwards we went to the Four Paw Pet Spa.  I knew that it was bath time.  I didn't fight it this time.  I know during previous visits, I would fight it.  But in the end, I still got a bath.  Besides, the bath isn't so bad.

In the end, I was smelling pretty good.  I've got conditioner in my fur, so it's all good.  My fur is nice and soft and I smell pretty good too.

Then, later on, Elisha and Bryson came for a visit.  I was really good this time.  I didn't scare Bryson too much.  He did make a comment on how I was a really big dog.  But that's because he's so little.  So of course I look rather large to him.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video x 2 today!

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog picnic table part 1



Max our Bernese Mountain Dog picnic table part 2



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment