Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 2 August 2018

2/Aug/18 me and my tail


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did you know that I've got this power tail?






Yes, I do.

I can imagine that if the Big Guy was a painter.  He would be trying to figure out, how he could get me to use my tail to paint stuff for him.

This tail will clear off coffee tables.

It will fan you when you are warm.

It will also fan you when you are cold.

It will knock over small children.

My tail will remove Christmas Ornaments that are hung too low on the Christmas Tree.  Especially if they are expensive.  Oh yea, there is a mathematical formula that directly correlates how long they will last, the expense of the ornament and their destruction, before being removed by my tail.

The Big Guy has used my tail as a rudder to get me to go in the direction he wants me to go.

The Big Guy will also use my tail to get my attention when I'm pissing him off about something.  Especially when were out walking.  It can be the first thing he will grab when I'm about to lunge.

He's gonna be sorry if he breaks my tail.

I gotta go, the Big Guy is getting pissy about watching Big Brother.  I best go and keep him company while he watches his show.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video (Click on the picture to see the video)



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment