Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 26 August 2018

26/Aug/18 nick nack patty wack give a dog a bone


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday my non-furry Memere taught me to wait.  Boy oh boy, let me tell you, that was hard to do.  But I did great.  She would tell me to sit and to wait and wait.  She had put some chicken in my food bowl.  

When she told me that I was allowed to have it, I got confused.

I can't have it and now I can have it?  Talk about mixed messages.

Yes, the chicken was really good.

Talking of my non-furry Memere... she just left to go back to Moncton, where she lives.  He helped her with her bags to get to her car, then helped with her GPS as it was set to the 24 hour time clock.  She wanted it on a 12 hour clock.  It didn't take much for the Big Guy to find the setting and fix it for her.  He really likes doing stuff for her.

Tonya had a work party last night at our house.  There wasn't too many people that showed up.  But just enough for me to be really popular with everyone.

They had this really expensive speaker from work.  It was nice and all that, but their little speaker that they have, is also pretty nice too.  For the size of it, it puts out pretty good music.  The Big Guy said something about a memory card for Tonya's phone so that they could add more music to her phone.

The Big Guy was outside putting stuff back where it belongs and putting other stuff away so that when Tonya gets up, most of it is done.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog deck dancing with Tonya



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment