Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 16 August 2018

16/Aug/18 the boards still got that new wood smell


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I know, I know, where you live is MUCH hotter than where I live.  But once again, I've got to say...  I'm NOT used to this heat.

Yesterday I just laid around, trying to deal with the heat.  

The Big Guy was going to pay someone to take away the washer that they have replaced.  Honestly, it may have only need a little repair and it would have been working great.  OR, it may have needed a HUGE overhaul to work again.  He isn't sure.  BUT, Tonya got him to move it to the curb and there was going to be this guy that was going to take it away for $20.00.

As the Big Guy was looking out side, there was two guys, STEALING IT!



He was over joyed that he didn't have to pay anyone to remove it.  He was really happy that he didn't have to pay someone $20.00 to remove it.

Tonya got a new computer yesterday.  It's about time too.  She was running a computer that was about 18 years old.  This is the first time that she got a computer that wasn't a cast off from the Big Guy getting a new computer.

Oh you can bet he was eyeballing it too.  But she didn't give it up.  Nope, she stood her ground and insisted that this computer was HER'S!  He could use it, but not keep it.  So he did a little bit of set up on it.  But he did leave it to her and he didn't take it from her.

They both got new wireless keyboards.  The Big Guy thinks this is so cool.  NO wires to get tangled up when I go rooting under their desk for something.  In the past, I did get tangled up and the Big Guy was upset.  Not so much at me, but the fact that he didn't tidy up his wires.  It wasn't ship shape and stowed away, like it should have been.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment