Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 24 August 2018

24/Aug/18 open the pod bay door, Hal


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So if you don't get the subject line, it's from one of the Big Guy's favorite movies, 2001 A Space Odyssey.

He can be such a nerd at times.

I need him to open the door so that I can go outside.  Now, I could go THROUGH the door, but that would only piss him off.

So for now, I will ask him to OPEN the door for me.

So the Big Guy is going to be going to Ford this morning, with out ME.

I think they would rather enjoy my company over there.  Then I could get extra pats and belly rubs.  It would be so much fun.  I could test each car to see how easy it is to get in and out of.

I could be one of their product testers.  They could pay me in dog treats.

So the Big Guy got a new printer.  Can you believe that the printer has it's own email address?  So the Big Guy sends an email to the printer and it prints it off.  Look, you would think the Big Guy just discovered sliced bread.  He's just so happy.

I've been looking at the lawn/weeds in my property.  I've got a feeling that the Big Guy really needs to cut the lawn/weeds.  Normally his lawn looks a lot nicer than what it does.  But without the rain, it seems that only the weeds are growing.

Also the front hedge is looking pretty ratty.  Time to beautify my property.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog excited about going for a walk



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment