Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 1 January 2018

1/Jan/18 HAPPY NEW YEAR


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Tonya and the Big Guy still aren't home.  In this picture, I am crying.  Can't you see the alligator tears in my eyes.  I miss her so much.

BUT...

They should be here TODAY!  

I can't wait for Tonya to get home.  I'm pretty sure that I'm going to jump on her and I might nip her a few times.  Just to show her how much I missed her.

I miss the Big Guy as well. but not as much as Tonya.  She is my "play toy".  When she gets home, and sits in her chair, I'm going to get up in the chair with her.  

My non-furry Uncle Haas is being really nice to me.  He puts me outside and plays with me.  But it's not the same.  

So now I've got to try and be patient while I am waiting for them to arrive home.

So to my readers, if you wanted to drop by and see me, this will distract me a bit while I'm waiting for them to get home.  My sense of time is a bit off.  To me, even 5 minutes can feel like a life time.

The Big Guy says the roads are clear and it should me an uneventful trip from Moncton to North Sydney.  I hear it's cold there, where they are at.  He is telling me that it's -30 C.  That's about -22 F.  So that is really cold.  If I were in Moncton I could only go for short walks.  Even that is too cold for me.  Right now, it's only -9 C in North Sydney.  So they better be ready to take me for a walk after they get themselves sorted out.

Have any of you noticed how I've been "signing off" my blog each day?  I've been saying "bye bye FUR now" instead of "bye bye FOR now".  Have any of you noticed WHEN I started doing this?

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment