Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 6 January 2018

6/Jan/18 trying to get the cheese whiz


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

When ever I'm being bad or restless, Tonya will ask the Big Guy to Doctor up my bone.  This means putting peanut butter, or cheese whiz in my bone.  This will normally keep me busy for several hours, as I try to lick the bone clean.  But because the Big Guy puts the stuff INSIDE the bone, it takes me LONGER than normal to get all the stuff out.  Then he will occasionally put one of my treats inside the bone.  So it's like a 2 for 1 deal.  Not only do I get the peanut butter, but there is a cookie stuffed inside as well.

Yesterday we didn't go for a walk.  Not because it was cold out, cause it wasn't cold.  But it was windy and the side walks still haven't been cleaned up.

So that would mean a lot of slipping and sliding for Tonya and the Big Guy.  OR, they would have to walk on the road.  But walking on the road isn't all that safe.

Yesterday, they both went to the Dr.  He was really happy for the Big Guy.  He has  lost a lot of weight this year.  The Dr said it's due to me being walked so much.  Which definitely helps.  They were talking about the ice on the sidewalks.  That is when the Dr said to talk with his wife.  She talked about these things you could put on your sneaker.  So, off the went to the other store.  Now they don't have any excuse for slipping on the ice.

They can't wear this in the house though.  It got some metal spikes and these spring like items, but it all straps on to their sneakers.  I bet the Big Guy is going to be wearing his today for my walk.  I know he is anxious to try them out.  But they have to get some mat or something like that to protect the floor at the back door.

I got to see Floyd, Mylynn and Colby last night.  It was Floyd's birthday and he dropped by for his presents.

Tonya told the Big Guy, his job for today is to widen out the end of the driveway.  The car will fit through, but that's about it.  Not a lot of room for error.  So he's going to take care of that later on.

OK, so enough of all that, it's time for Word of the Day.  Today's word is:

Piacular (adjective)
[pahy-ak-yuh-ler]

Definition:  making or requiring atonement.

Sentence:  Part of his sentence included piacular community service.

My sentence:  The Big Guy takes piacular attention to stuffing my bone with Cheese Whiz.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment