Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 19 January 2018

19/Jan/18 just call me conehead


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So another visit with the Vet today.  She better tell the Big Guy that my paws are getting better.  He has been more than patient with her.  She wanted to blame my humans for my paws being infected.  Well that isn't true.  When the Big Guy broke his leg, his incision got infected while INSIDE the cast.  They gave him some pills and his infection went away.  

The Big Guy was looking at my paws and he noticed, today, the dressings are dry.  So it should mean that my wounds are no longer weeping.

Do you see the Duct Tape that is inside my cone?  Well I've figured out how to chew on that tape.  Man oh man, it's DELICIOUS!

As a bonus, the Big Guy has an ENTIRE roll of Duct Tape.  So I'm going to be feasting on Duct Tape for the next little while.

My poop is going to have wee little silver bits in it.

I can tell that the Big Guy is contemplating giving me a "relaxing" pill.

Today, Tonya will not be with the Big Guy when he takes me to the Vet.  She has to go to work really early today.  But he's pretty confident that he will be able to take care of everything.

I am so looking forward to be able to go for a walk once again. I miss that a lot.

On to today's Word of the Day.  Today's word is:

Jollification (noun)
[jol-uh-fi-dey-shuh n]

Definition: Lively celebration with other: merrymaking

Sentence:  There was premature jollification when they thought they had scored the winning goal.

My sentence:  Tonya wants to invite her family over for supper this Sunday, where there will be myth, merriment and jollification.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment