Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 8 January 2018

8/Jan/18 when do you come home from work


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So yesterday I walked on the back of the Big Guy's sneaker and I almost pulled off his Ice Cleat.  He had to stop and put it back on.  He would have been slipping and sliding all over the place if he didn't fix it.  I know that I was scratching the ice with my nails, but it didn't stop me from slipping quite a bit.

That was until I got to one place that some other dog had peed.  Well I needed to sniff.  I hunkered down and was pulling on my leash with everything I had.  The Big Guy had a really hard time trying to pull me away.  It was like perfume and I needed to take it all in.

Tonya has to go to work early today.  So I'm not sure if I am going to be walking alone with the Big Guy or not.  But it does mean that she will be home early.  So that is nice.

It's kinda cold outside right now.  -19 C.  That is short walk weather.  I can remember going for LONG walks.  But that is when it was +19 outside.  I guess that will have to wait for the spring for that to happen.

So all the Christmas stuff is put away and I don't have to worry about being yelled at for getting into the decorations.  I have a rather large tail and it will swish stuff right off the coffee table.  So that means a lot of the decorations had to be put up.  Or like the Christmas lights that they would put in the window, had to be tied it place with fishing line.  But then the lights were in the way.  I told you yesterday about licking the light bulb.  That was dumb.  You would think they would have given me a warning about the light being hot.

OK, so moving on to the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:

Azonic  (Adjective)
[ey-zon-ik]

Definition:  Not confined to any particular zone or region.

Sentence:  His youth was azonic -  his family moved around a lot.

My sentence:  When your doing your online shopping, do you go to azonic.com?

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment