Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 4 January 2018

4/Jan/18 there is a prize inside this bone


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So with the upcoming snow storm, I'm feeling restless.  Yesterday I was bugging Tonya so much, she finally told the Big Guy, take his bone and do SOMETHING with it.  

So the Big Guy grabbed the bone from the floor and went to the kitchen.  Of course I went along to see what he was up to.  He took a dental stick and put it inside the bone.  Then he made a peanut butter "plug" at either end.

In the picture above, I'm trying to lick out all the peanut butter.  The fact that there is a dental stick treat inside the bone, is secondary to the peanut butter.

Tonya was so happy that I stopped pestering her.  After I was done getting the peanut butter, I got my treat and I went and laid down at the back door.  

Of course, while the Big Guy was playing his XBox, I didn't bug him one bit.  This really annoys Tonya.  She wants to check out her Facebook page, but I don't let her.  I will come up behind her and flip her arm in the air with my nose.  This means she can't scroll with her mouse, and if she tries to move me to the left side, I will do the same to that arm.  This means she can't type while I'm bugging her.

But...  I only want ATTENTION!  

I talked about the winter storm that we are supposed to get.  Well we are going to get a lot of snow, followed by a lot of rain.  So the Big Guy has got his work cut out for him tonight.  He has to move the snow before it gets full of rain.  Otherwise, the snow is going to freeze and it will turn to ice.

It kinda surprising, but Nova Scotia power is forecasting that they are going to loose power.  Oh well, at least they are finally telling the truth.  It's going to be a nasty storm.

Well, enough of that.  Lets move on to the word of the day.

Heuristic (adjective)
{hyoo-ris-tik}

Definition: enabling a person to discover or learn something for themselves.

Sentence: They were able to extract insights from raw data sets using deeper heuristic models.

My sentence:  If I bug Tonya enough, it is heuristic that the Big Guy will make me a peanut butter bone.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment