Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 21 January 2018

21/Jan/18 I can hear stuff from outer space


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Sill not walks.  Each time I see Tonya and the Big Guy getting their jackets on, I think, could today be the day that I am going for a walk?  Then tell me that I'm a good boy and the leave without me.

My paws are feeling so much better, why can't I go for walks just yet?

It's kinda funny.  It seems that Tonya will take my cone off my head and the Big Guy comes around a few minutes later and puts it back on me.  My back paws are really itchy and I really want to lick them.



I go to the Vet again, tomorrow, for another dressing change.  She better say that I'm healing nicely and that I can go for walks soon.

It snowed a wee bit yesterday.  I was looking out the window.  The Big Guy put me on the deck and he watched me play in the snow.

Did you notice on my cone, the Big Guy has put new pieces of Duct Tape.  He has tried to flatten them right down so that I don't chew on it.  Time will tell.  I get bored and I start chewing on stuff.

Much like the rope item that Colleen bought for me.  Well I managed to take it apart and I was able to fray all the rope.  Tonya got the Big Guy to put it in the garbage.  I was having a lot of fun with it.

Upwards and onwards.  Time for the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:

Cudbear (noun)
[kuhd-bair]

Definition:  a purple or violet powder used for dyeing, making from lichen.

Sentence:  The dark color of the weather has been achieved by using cudbear.

My sentence:  Tonya wants me to be a cudbear.  Since I'm as big as a small bear, she just wants to cuddle with me.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment