Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 25 January 2018

25/Jan/18 tuckered out from playing with his rope toy


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So, this is my 600'th Blog Post today.  That is 600 straight days of posting to this Blog.  If it wasn't for you, my dear readers, I would have stopped posting a long time ago.  

So thank you very much for following me all this time.

Yesterday, the Big Guy and Tonya had a turkey supper.  I got some turkey.  Not a lot.  I also got some cauliflower.  Again, not a lot.  I was trying to help the Big Guy take the meat off the turkey.  But he didn't allow me to help.  I was hoping that a few pieces would fall off the cutting board and into my mouth.  Well, no such luck.

Tonya bought the Big Guy a pork loin.  Of course he would LOVE to cut it up and have a BBQ.  He has all the winter gear.  I really can't see why he doesn't just do that.

Well the Big Guy just looked up the weather for Saturday and Sunday.  It looks like he may break out the Charcoal BBQ and have himself a feast.

I had my visit with the Vet yesterday.  She said, I still can't go for walks.  But my incisions are healing up nicely.  The Vet said that my incision has granulation tissue now.  She is really excited about that.  It means that I no longer get the honey dressing and I've progressed to the regular bandages.  I don't know how much longer I will have to wear dressings on my legs.  That and that damn cone.

Tonya keeps taking it off my head so that I can get a rest.  But then I get caught licking at the bandages.  So on the cone goes.  I'm gonna be quite glad when I never have to wear that cone again.

OK, on to the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:

Flews (plural noun)
[flooz]

Definition:  The thick pendulous lips of a bloodhound or similar dog.

Sentence:  The mutt's flews sprayed spittle everywhere as it shook it's head.

My sentence:  when all the birds are migrating, they flews South for the Winter.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment