Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 2 January 2018

2/Jan/18 relaxing in the bigger chair


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I am so HAPPY that Tonya and the Big Guy are home again.  I missed them so much.  I jumped up on both of them.  But I jumped more on the Big Guy as he isn't so easy to knock over.  Of course he wasn't too pleased about me jumping on him, but he knew that I was excited.

They were expecting me to whine.  I didn't whine at all.

I did have a lot of fun with my non-furry Uncle Haas.  I was able to lock him out of the house when he went outside to put the garbage in the garbage bin.  He didn't expect me to jump up and flip the lock on the door.  I't just a simple turn and the dead bolt goes in place.  Lucky for him, he didn't lock the porch door.  He had to climb over the railing and go in the door to the deck.

Otherwise, he would have been outside for a LONG time.  Floyd also has a key to the house.  He will know not to close the steel door without making sure he has the keys to the house on him.

Tonya and the Big Guy had their last non-keto meal for a bit.  They both said that it was so easy to put the weight back on.  The Big Guy figures he put back about 10 pounds in less than a month.  So it's back on the Keto Way Of Eating for them.  They don't find that too hard to follow.

The Big Guy put his FAVORITE cup in the dish washer.  Right now, he has to use a different cup to have his morning coffee.  He is not pleased with this.  He will be a lot happier once he gets to use his "regular" coffee cup again.  Geesh, it's only a cup.  But there was that time, a few years ago, when Tonya had a apple and left the apple core in his coffee cup.  

Now the Big Guy can walk around the house in the dark, getting stuff done.  He put the coffee on and poured himself a cup of coffee in his favorite cup.  Now, he knew that Tonya was drinking from it the night before, but that didn't stop him from using it again.  BUT he didn't know that she was eating an apple and had left the apple core in the cup.  Of course he's wandering around in the dark and didn't see the apple core.  As he took his first sip of coffee, the apple core bumped into his lip.  He really wasn't expecting that.  Boy oh boy, was he upset about that.  

Tonya hasn't used his cup since then.

So I'm going to have a new section for my Blog.  It's called Word Of The Day.  

Today's word is: Contemn  (kuh n-tem)

Definition: To treat or regard with contempt.

Sentence:  I contemn the current state of the world.

My sentence:  My may learn to contemn adding his to my blog.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment