Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 11 January 2018

11/Jan/18 going to the Vet today


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So I am pretty excited!  Today, I'm going to the Vet and I'm going to get Tutored!

For some reason, Tonya and the Big Guy are a lot more excited about this than I am.  I mean, I thought I was pretty smart already.

They were also saying something about my back dew claws.  Tonya was telling me that after today, they will no longer be bothering me.  I got 4 dew claws.  2 on either back leg.  The nail grows around and cuts back into the pad that's on my back leg.  Those nails have to be cut all the time.

Now, my other nails, they are always short, but that's because of all the walking that we do.  

I'm not sure what the Big Guy was up to, but he was trying to get me to jump up on the snow banks.  Well I'm sorta heavy and would fall though the snow.  So it was a little hard for me to walk on the snow banks.  He was smiling and saying that I would be tired out.

The temperature is supposed to go way up today.  Then were supposed to get rain for the weekend.  The forecast changed a bit, and we are not going to get as much rain as they had thought.  But with the Big Guy's new jacket, I can't see why all the rain would be a problem.  His new jacket is virtually water proof.  I don't mind the rain too much.  I just shake it off every so often.

The Big Guy was playing with his new Lego set that he bought the other day.  There is this little guy named Yoda.  He must be old like the Big Guy cause he walks with a cane.  But he's got this space ship and he has R2D2 with him.




It kept him busy for a few hours.  The Big Guy says it's not a toy that I am allowed to play with.  So if I can't play with his toy, what good is it?

Well, enough talking...  it's time for the word of the day.  Today's word is:

Knosp (noun)
[nosp]

Definition:  a budlike ornament.

Sentence:  they hung the knosp on the tree.

My sentence:  I got nothing.  Perhaps that's why I'm going to the Vet to be Tutored.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment