Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 27 January 2018

27/Jan/18 am I not sexy


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So last night, I could hear SNORING from upstairs.  Did you know, if you drink from this pitcher, you will snore?


They put, what they call...  BOOZE in this pitcher.  All I know, I'm not allowed to have a lick from this pitcher, or these glasses.  But what ever is in it, makes they happy.

Each night, I want to hug and nip at Tonya.  She doesn't approve of this.  So she wants me to get up on the couch with the Big Guy.  






He's fun to play with too.  When I climb up on top of him, he lets me.  Then he has worn me like a hat.  He thinks this is funny.  Tonya is scare that I may fall onto the floor.  She doesn't want me to get hurt.  I think that Big Guy would be pretty upset if I were to get hurt.  

I seen the Vet yesterday.  I'm still not allowed to go for walks.  I'm still wearing these dressings on my paws.


I will be so happy to get them off my paws.  I bet the fur under the bandages will be all pushed down.  It's going to take a bit for my paws to get back to "normal" again.

The Big Guy was thinking of doing a BBQ today. HA  

I don't think so.  Right now, with the wind chill, it's -17.

Now I've heard he's been in places where it's colder than that.  So you never know.  He's a bit weird like that.  When he gets a thought in his head, he tends to carry though with it.  So perhaps he may still have his BBQ.

OK, so on to the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:

Erinaceous (adjective)
[er-uh-ney-shuh s]

Definition:  of the hedgehog kind of family.

Sentence:  The rock star's hair had an erinaceous style.

My sentence:  When Erin does stuff, she does it in the style of erinaceous.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment