Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 29 January 2018

29/Jan/18 sleepy pills make you sleepy


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So I get to go to the Vet once again.  Today, it's only for a dressing change.  Then I go again on Thursday.  That's when the Vet will determine if I need another surgery to fix my paws.  But like the Big Guy has said, if it's just cosmetic, then I'm not getting surgery.  If it is necessary, then obviously, I get the surgery.

I get these pills that make me "calm down".  Boy, when I get these pills, I only want to sleep.  The Vet had mentioned that my humans would likely want to keep me on these pills.  But they told the Vet, when I was good, we would go for walks.  So that would tired me out.  It was good for my humans too.  They need to be walked as well.

The weather man changed his mind about how much snow we are supposed to get.  Now it's 15 to 20 cm of snow.  But the Big Guy is ready for the snow.  So he isn't too upset.  He knows he lives in Canada and it snows here.

Yesterday the Big Guy was able to get outside and have his BBQ that he wanted to have.  Not the propane BBQ, but the charcoal BBQ.  Yup, he was pretty glad about it all.  He got to have a beer and sit and cook.  I watched him from the deck.  Tonya has tried to get me to go on my lead.  But I wrap it around the BBQ and that just pisses off the Big Guy.  Once that happens, no one is happy.

We went for a small drive and I got to see Terry, Haas and Craig.  They gave me Tim Bits.  They were plain, but so yummy.

OK, on to the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:

Paralogize (verb)
[puh-RAL-uh-jahyz}

Definition:  To draw conclusions that do not follow logical from a given set of assumptions.

Sentence:  The Student paralogized her essay.

My sentence:  When I go to the Vet and they operate on me, they give me a shot so that I'm paralogize.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment