Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 17 January 2018

17/Jan/18 please, just take me out of my misery


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Look what they have done to me now.  

They put this Uber Cone over my head.  So now my mussel doesn't reach the end of the cone.  

They have to remove the cone so that I can eat and have some water.  Otherwise, I would starve.  I'm so parched.  Water...  I need water...  so thirsty...

BUT to add insult to injury.  I have to wear these plastic IV Bag Booties when I go outside.  So my back paws are slipping and sliding all over the place.


Just shoot me, like you would a lame horse.

Don't look at me any more.  

I'm hideous.

This morning the Big Guy went outside and shoveled the back deck off.  That took him about 30 minutes.  But the Weather Gods seem to be angry with him.  They are going to give him another 10 cm of snow tonight.  So guess who is going to be shoveling the deck tomorrow morning.  

Well, if you guessed ME, you would be wrong.  

Hello...  

I got paws.  Not hands to operate something like a snow shovel.

Last night, I was all hyper.  Geesh, I haven't been walked in like, FOREVER now.  The Vet said, no walks while I am healing.  Bitch.  So I was getting into everything.  The Big Guy got Tonya to give me a pill with peanut butter on it.  Well I was eager to take that.  This was a tip from Shaun MacKinnon.  I guess Tonya is going to kiss him on the cheek today, for this information.  Well about 30 minutes later, I was VERY relaxed.  No longer hyper at all.

OK, so on to the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:

Compeer (noun)
[kuh m-peer, kom-peer]

Definition: a companion or close associate

Sentence:  He's not just a co-worker, he's a valued compeer.

My sentence: when the Big Guy is driving his car, he compeer's his skills as a driver against everyone else.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment