Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 31 December 2017

31/Dec/17 New Year's eve


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So I'm in Cape Breton with my non-furry Uncle Haas.  Tonya and the Big Guy have given me the slip and have scampered off to Moncton to go do some shopping at Costco.

I guess it is a long trip there and back again.  So much so that they try to do this so that they can also get a visit in.  Well this is a LONG time to be without them.  Who is going to put water in my dish?  Who is going to put more kibble in my bowl?  So many questions...  

So far, I've been good.  I've been told that I will NOT recognize the car when it gets home.  They drove away in a Black Flex.  Well I guess it's white from all the salt.  The Big Guy was telling me that he didn't know why the headlights were not working.  Turns out, they were COVERED in salt.  He fixed it when they gassed up.

So I have to wonder, what treats am I going to get when they get home?  A new bone?  A new toy?  Will it be like Christmas all over again?

So may questions...  

Oh and the Big Guy was telling me, to tell Jeff and Shaun, he did go to the Paderno store.  Sounds like a weird sounding name for a store.  Oh well, who cares what they call it.  As long as it have treats for me, they can call it what ever they want.

So...  looks like I will be bringing in the New Years with my non-furry Uncle Haas.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment