Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 3 January 2018

3/Jan/18 I thought he left me again


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Last night, the Big Guy had to work late.  I was so HAPPY to see him.  I jumped up on him and tried to give him hugs.  Because I'm a dog, I really don't feel with my hands.  I feel stuff with my mouth.  I nipped him a few times to make sure that he was really home again.

We played a bit with my tire.  I would pull and the Big Guy would try not to let go.

There is a big storm coming.  So the Big Guy and Tonya will have to clean off all the toys that I keep on the deck.  Otherwise they are going to get buried in the snow.

Talking of snow...  the Big Guy was thinking, they should really be taking down the Christmas decorations from out side of the house.  Otherwise, they are going to get frozen to the ground and to the front deck railings.  The Big Guy says it really shouldn't take long to get done.  It really does take a lot longer to set up the decorations than to take them down.

But after the snow, it's going to rain quite a bit.  Then after the rain, it's supposed to freeze.  So what a mess that is going to make, unless the Big Guy really does a good job cleaning up the yard.  He better go plug in the battery charger to make sure that his snow blower works.  Boy oh boy, if he can't get that snow blower working, it would be a monumental task to shovel the driveway.

Ok, so word of the day...

Appetence (noun) {ap-i-tuh n-see}

Definition: an intense longing or desire

Sentence: her appentence for him was palpable.

My sentence:  my appentence for what Tonya has on her dinner plate, is overwhelming.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment