Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 26 January 2018

26/Jan/18 I can't get my toy out of the crate


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Look at the picture again.  Do you see the globe that is hanging from the fireplace?  That is a Christmas ornament that Colleen purchased for me.


In the first picture, I'm so upset.  I've been barking at Tonya.  I NEED her to get the bone that is stuck in the Milk Crate OUT of the Milk Crate.  It's the only bone I want to chew on.  It doesn't matter that all the other bones are scattered about the living room.  That is the bone I NEED to chew on.

Here is the video.


I got another appointment with the Vet today.  She will be doing another dressing change.

As you can see in the picture above, I am still wearing those bandages on my paws.  I'm not sure when the Vet it going to let the wounds to the open air.  I'm sure it's not before she puts Tonya and the Big Guy in the poor house.

Then the only thing they will be able to afford, it to take me for walks.

Talking of walks, it's snowed last night.  Wouldn't it be so much FUN to to go for walk and make the first foot prints in the new fallen snow?

Oh, and also talking of walks.  Today is garbage day.  Oh how I used to love running from garbage bag to garbage bag and sniffing the garbage bags.

How I miss that.

At this rate, I will not be allowed to go for a walk till it's Summer again.

Well, on to the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:

Brumal (adjective)
[broo-muhl]

Definition:  of or characteristic to winter

Sentence:  Canada is a brumal land.

My sentence:  There is this beer making place in the West Edmonton Mall.  The Big Guy said he was going to the brumal.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment