Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 30 November 2017

30/Nov/17 could you please play with me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I wake up, uber early, only cause the Big Guy tries to sneak down the stairs.  Then he puts water into this white thing and in a few minutes.  He is drinking this hot brownish water.  I think he calls it "Coffee".  I wonder if it's any good?

It smells good enough.

But he never gives me any.

When Tonya has some, she says to me, "Let me finish my coffee first".  

NO!  I am MORE important than coffee.  

Otherwise you would have coffee upstairs with you BEFORE you come down stairs.  I greet you at the bottom of the stairs every day.  So ME first, then coffee.

They had this thing yesterday called a "Power Outage".  All's I know, I was in the dark again.  Tonya was on her day off, but not really her day off.  She had to this thing at work called "Mandatory Overtime".  I can tell you this.  To me, it means, no time with Tonya.  But she was able to come home early, only to leave again.  She took some chili with her and went to her sister's house who did have power.

She came home again, noticed that there wasn't any power, so she left and went to see her brother.

When she came home again, she had the Big Guy with her.

But, because of the power outage, she didn't get to see her story.  She watches this TV program called "The Young And Restless".  The Big Guy will watch it with her.  He does a better job at controlling the remote to get past the commercials.

Talking of TV.  Now he is bugging to go watch Survivor.  It was a 2 hour special last night.  So I had better sign off and go watch it with him.  He needs someone to keep him company.  I don't play with him too much.  Although he does pat me and hold my leash when we go for walks.  But he doesn't play too much.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment