Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 24 November 2017

24/Nov/17 well hello there


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Wasn't it windy out yesterday?  To be sure, if there was any leaves that didn't fall off the trees, the high winds took care of that.  All the trees out there, are leaf free.

Yesterday, the Big Guy went around his back yard and cleaned up the branches that he cut last weekend.  So now the green bin is at the curb, ready to be picked up.

We went for a long walk yesterday.  I sure hope the Big Guy's toe heals up soon.  It's the one thing that is stopping us from going for our LONGER walks.

While we were out walking, I got a lot of pats.  People are constantly saying how beautiful I am.  Geesh, "beautiful" is for the girl doggies.  I am a boy doggie.  I am HANDSOME.  Just like my name.

The Big Guy is going to be home with me all day today.  So we will probably go for our walk later on.  That way, when Tonya gets home, she will be able to relax.

Normally I would have had my blog on Facebook by now.  BUT, the Big Guy slept in and I don't know how to turn on his computer.  He watches me as I type out my Blog.  I do a few typing mistakes, but his computer will offer corrections when I do that.  

I can remember when my non-furry brother, Floyd, he said that he was in high school and Tonya wanted him to take typing.  He said no.  He said that some day, it will just take his voice, translate it and type it for him.  There was some computers that will do that.  But they are not too common just yet.  

So...  soon enough, I will just be able to bark and growl, and the computer will know what to type.  That will be so convenient.  That will rest my weary paws from typing so much.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment