Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 11 November 2017

11/Nov/17 Remembrance Day, Lest We Forget


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Many many years ago, there was a very big war that ended today.  There was a lot of young men that went away and never returned.  They made sure that the war never came here to Canada.

I'm pretty happy that the Big Guy didn't have to loose his life for any war.  He says that he would have if the Government of Canada would have asked him to.

Now, he stays home with me and takes me for walks.

Talking of walks.  It was garbage day yesterday.  But with this new collar on, I can't dash to the garbage.  I have to wait till we are close to the garbage before I can smell it.  With this new collar, Tonya was able to walk me.  She was so happy about that.

There was only a few times, when she had to pull on my leash.  They wanted to walk.  I wanted to sniff and I wasn't done sniffing.

I was outside this morning...  in the snow.  

Lets not fool ourselves.  It wasn't "snowing".  It was just snow that was coming from the sky.  Less than flurries.  But it's snow none the less.

I think that the Big Guy is going to have some bacon and eggs for breakfast.  Normally that means that Tonya will put too much bacon on her plate and I will get some.

The other night, I thought that I would jump up on the couch while the Big Guy was eating.  

He stared at me.

I got the "willies" and left the couch and let him eat in peace.  

I knew he wasn't going to share.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment