Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 23 November 2017

23/Nov/17 good boy lay down


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I hear this a lot from Tonya.  Sit. Lay down. Be Good Boy. STOP THAT.  On the other hand, the Big Guy, he says a lot of stuff.  I will look at him, but I don't understand him.  I think he's trying too hard.  Every so often though, he gets angry.  Normally that's after Tonya's been yelling STOP THAT, to me.

We got to go for a nice walk yesterday.  They seen their friend, Tammy, who suggested that I get a pinch collar.  She said that I walk a lot differently now and don't try to pull as much on my collar.  Which is true.  When I go for a drive, the Big Guy will put on my other collar and I will jump and pull a lot.  But he's only walking me to the car.

Every day, when we go for our walks, we come across this guy, who controls the traffic at this one intersection.  I guess he is a "crossing guard".  He gives me 2 treats every time he sees me.  He only asks two things of me.  One is to sit.  The other is to be gentle.  Sometimes, when we are crossing the street, I am so anxious.  I will sit right in the middle of the street.  He finds this funny.

Today, I think my walk may be a bit delayed.  It's REALLY windy out right now.  Plus, it's also raining out.  The weather is supposed to be nicer this afternoon.  So I will have to wait and see when I go for my walk.

It's Thanksgiving in the United States today.  Since the Big Guy works for a company that is based out of Texas, he has the day off.  I bet he's going to be playing his XBox.

He also has to clean up the branches that he cut down last weekend.  So he can't just sit around all day long.  He has to cut them and put them into the green bin for the garbage tomorrow.  He says that he has a big "to do" list.  He should put, "Play with Max" on that list.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment