Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 15 November 2017

15/Nov/17 Peek a boo I see you


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I didn't show you the bone that Tonya got me the other day.


Now that's a bone!

I've been chewing on this bone, pretty much none stop for the last few days.  I'm trying to get all the gristle off the bone.  Were talking HOURS of entertainment here.

Pretty soon, Tonya and the Big Guy will be going to the attic once again.  This time to bring down the XMas stuff.  Not sure when they are going to decorate.

Did you know that they got two XMas trees in the attic?  They also have enough decorations for BOTH trees.  The Big Guy is saying that they have way too much stuff.  Tonya says that they don't.

I guess that would be like telling the Big Guy, he's got too many video games. I'm sure he was adamantly disagree with you.  Just ask him to sell a few of them and see the reply.

So I'm a bit of a messy eater.  I will eat some kibble and then will go for a drink while I still got some kibbles in my mouth.  This means that the kibbles will get all mushy and make my water dish look like crap.  There is little "floaty" stuff in my water dish.  I don't mind too much. It's like when Tonya puts lemon in her water.

But every so often, the Big Guy will empty my water dish by throwing the water outside the door that goes to the deck.  Well, I'm really curious and every time a door gets opened, I gotta see what's going on.

This morning was no different.  He opens the door and throws the contents of my water dish outside.  Well, I ran to the door to see what he was doing.

Oh, and I got a new trick.

They have TRIED to put a baby gate at the bottom of the stairs.  Well, I've learnt how to just bully past the baby gate and I will go upstairs and bug the living shit out of Tonya.  Then she gets up and yells at me.  IT'S PLAY TIME!

She will threaten me with a time out in my kennel.  But she has to get me into the kennel.  That doesn't always work for her.  Now if the Big Guy wanted me in the kennel, I wouldn't have the opportunity to voice my dissatisfaction.  I would be PUT into the kennel.

OK, so new challenge.

I just went upstairs and woke up "grumpy bear"...  A.K.A. Tonya...  The Big Guy has put up the baby gate but this time, he has added bungy cords.  I will have to see how I can defeat this.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment