Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 22 November 2017

22/Nov/17 shhh sleeping


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home,

This is my life.  I sleep a lot.  But don't be fooled.  If I hear a cheese wrapper, I can be awake in an INSTANT!

If I hear a dog collar jingling outside, I will run to the window and see if I recognize them and will bark and bark at the window till they notice me.

So yesterday, Tonya made some ribs.  I had to smell that all night long, while I tried to sleep.  Yesterday, the Big Guy took the meat off the bones and put the meat inside a container.  Can you even guess what they did with the rib bones?

Go on, take a guess.

If you said they threw them out in the green bin, you would be right.

I could have had a big rib bone feast.  But NO!  Denied!

They said they are worried that I might swallow a bone without chewing it properly.  Or a bone shard may get into my intestines.  Or that the bone marrow may be so rich, I would get the poops from it.

Really?  That's what your worried about?

Why don't you let ME decide.

Oh, cause I can be a bit naive when it comes to what I should and should not be eating.  Well that's fair.  I will TRY to eat just about anything.  

Just like my love for toilet paper.  The Big Guy is pretty good about remembering, but Tonya, not so much.  She leaves the bathroom door open and I will sneak inside and feast on the toilet paper.  It's my addiction.  nom nom nom

Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment