Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 8 November 2017

8/Nov/17 I will curl up next to you


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I just seen the Big Guy get up and adjust the thermostat.  This means that the house will be warming up soon.

Not sure how cold it is where you live, but here, it is +3 C.  We use the Celsius scale.  That's probably about +37 F.  Still cold out for humans.

Me, I don't mind the cold at all.  I will go outside in a snow storm for hours on end. 

We only went for our walk last night.  Since it's dark outside at night now, it can be hard for Tonya to find my poop.  Well last night, I pooped right under a street light.  They were commenting on how easy it was for them to find my poop.  Then Tonya carried my poop with her all the way home.  

They have a special container for my poop.  Then, about once every two to three weeks, they put the LARGER bag of poop to the curb and some guys come and pick up that bag and put it in a big truck.

My poop must be pretty special for them to go though all that trouble.

My pee isn't that special.  I try to pee on a lot of poles.  They just let me pee on stuff and don't try to collect it.

So, poop special.  Pee, not so much.

Then there is the fur that comes off my body.  Tonya tries to collect that once a week.  She says that she is going to build another dog.  So far, she hasn't collected enough as there still isn't any other dog here.

Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment