Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 20 November 2017

20/Nov/17 these are my just waking up eyes


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday, I got to go for a medium sized walk.  We went all the way downtown, over to King St and back home again.  On the way home, we were feeling the rain, as it was starting to fall.

BUT, Tonya wanted to clean the house.  So she got the Big Guy to drive me to the Dog Park.  I got to play there for about an hour.  Alls I know, he turned up the heat in the car for the drive home.  He even put the heated seat on.  He was complaining about being cold.  Not me.  I was panting and laid on the back seat.  I was tired from all the running about.

Did I tell you, they were going to have a turkey dinner yesterday, with all the fixings.

The Big Guy, took the turkey neck, and the gibblets and put them OUTSIDE for the sea gulls.  Those ungrateful birds.  They ate everything and flew off, without so much as a thank you.  Although the Big Guy says, them not pooping on his car is thanks enough.

Then, the Big Guy went into the freezer.  This guy can be weird.  He gets this bag of turkey bones and another container of frozen liquid.  The frozen liquid is the old drippings from the previous turkey.  Same with the bones.  It's from the previous turkey that they had.  Well he puts this all in a pot and boils it up.  He throws out the turkey bones in the green bin and makes a gravy from the liquid.  Oh it smelled so good.  Did they even think of pouring some of that over my kibbles?  NO!

When the Big Guy carved the turkey, did he throw me some of the skin, or turkey?  NO!

When the boiled up the turnips, carrots and potatoes.  Did they put any of that into my food dish?  NO!

Did I get ANY of their turkey dinner?  NO!

There I am, starving.  Wasting away to nothing.  Sniffing the air, smelling all that delicious food.  Even Terry didn't give me any.

I tried my old trick of approaching the table as they were eating.  That only got me yelled at.

I gotta figure out, how do I get to the green bin so that I can feast on the stuff that gets thrown out.  I got some thinking to do.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment