Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 6 November 2017

6/Nov/17 I've climbed a mountain


 Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday, Tonya asked the Big Guy if we could go for a walk.  Of course he said.  We we went to the top of Ferris Hill.

If you click on the pictures, it will expand so that you have a full screen view of the pictures.


This picture is looking towards my forever home.


In this picture, my forever home is the one with the light grey roof, with the two chimneys, in front of the ferry on the right of the picture.

You can see all the way down Blowers street on the left.

You can even see the radar dome of CFS Sydney.  That base shut down a long time ago.


This is a picture of the the North Sydney Mall.

They should have gone a little closer and there would have been less trees in the picture.


This is the water tank at the top of Ferris Hill.

North Sydney gets it's water from here.

At one point, it would have been an open tank and the kids used to swim in the town water supply.


Tonya has no problems walking me with my new pinch collar.


I am being good.  Walking around sniffing stuff.


Looking towards where my non-furry brothers live. 
Terry, Haas and Craig.


We kept walking around the water tower


This is where the maintenance folks get access.

Afterwards, we went to Thompson High School.  Tonya was going to let me run around, but they have signs up.  No Dogs allowed, on or off their leash.  I guess people screwed that up for all the dogs owners in North Sydney.  Probably didn't pick up after their dog went poop.

So we went to Sydney and to the dog park there.

I was attacked by a Great Dane.  I didn't even get into the park when he come after me.  The Big Guy was going to take me home, right then and there.  But other dog owners got the Great Dane to leave and allowed me to come back and play.  

Then, when I was playing, there was another dog that attacked me.  (It just wasn't my day)

The other dogs owners sorta suggested that his dog be taken home for a time out.  He said that I was attacked because I wasn't fixed and that his dog just naturally attacked me because of it.

The Big Guy has a theory as well.

His dog is an asshole.

But after those two dogs left, we had a great time at the dog park.

I also got an email from one of my readers.

I want to say a special Hello to "Mama" in Alberta.  (Is that far away by car?)  She seen that I got a new pinch collar and needed to send the Big Guy a special email to show him how I should be wearing my new pinch collar.  There is a lot of really good pictures here if you plan to get your dog a pinch collar.  See their website:  http://leerburg.com/fit-prong.htm

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment