Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 26 November 2017

26/Nov/17 gotta (heart) dat ass


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy put up the Christmas Decorations.  I've got a very big tail.  He put some eyelets into the wood in the front window.  So he has the Christmas Candles in the window.  He has also put fishing line through the eyelets to hold the Christmas Candles in place.


Till this morning. 

Yes, the Christmas Candles will not fall off the window sill, but they will move side to side as my tail swishes back and forth.

Then, there is the back door.

Yesterday, the Big Guy wanted to get me from under his feet.  I would lay down in the most obvious spots.  Typically in the door way.  But he would want to get something.  This means having to walk past me.  Well, I nearly tripped him about 4 times.  He had enough.  So he put me outside on the back deck.  

BUT I didn't want to be outside.  I wanted to be INSIDE with him.  I was jumping on the back door, when...


Yea, he isn't happy with me.  That gap you see, well the Big Guy has tried to push that panel back in place.  So it's sorta like a HUGE doggie door if he would remove that panel.  He isn't sure if this can be fixed, or if it means the whole door has to be replaced.  But he said he isn't replacing it till I go to some place called "Doggie Heaven".

From what I can understand, I almost went there yesterday.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment