Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 21 November 2017

21/Nov/17 do you know what I had to smell all night long


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home,

Tonya decided that she would put some ribs in the slow cooker.


I had to smell this all night long.  That is just so unfair.  My nose can smell stuff a thousand times better than a human.  I had to smell those ribs cooking, while I was trying to sleep.

I know what's going to happen too.  They are going to have the ribs.  They are going to suck the meat right off the bone.  

THEN

They will throw the bones in the green bin.

GAWD

Humans are so wasteful.  I could have ALL those bones.  But NOOOOOO

The weather man was WRONG.  They were forecasting up to 2 cm of snow last night.  Well when I look outside, there is no snow at all.

The Big Guy is sooking.  His new Star Trek program isn't on again till January, where they will air the second half of the first series.  He can always watch re-runs to hold him over.

On yesterday's walk, I had 2 x poops.  Tonya, of course, brought some bags so that she would be able to carry the precious poop home again.  She didn't look all that well at the bags.  They had holes in them and when she went to pick up my poop.  She put her fingers right thought the hole and into my poop.  She didn't just do it once, but, twice yesterday.

The Big Guy did NOT laugh.  He knows it could have happened to him.

Well, I guess I should go find that big bone that they bought me and chew on that for at bit.  I guess that's going to be the only bone that I will be allowed to have.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment