Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 7 November 2017

7/Nov/17 these are my sad eyes


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I really love to be patted and paid attention to.  

Yesterday, the Big Guy was on the couch napping.  Tonya thought it would be a good time to get me to wake him up.  So she quietly brought me towards him and pointed at the Big Guy.  He was so peaceful, just laying there on the couch.  BUT, me being me, I wasn't able to help myself.  I licked his face.  

So he grabbed the blanket and covered himself.  

But Tonya wasn't done.

Oh no...  she got me to jump up on the couch with him.

The couch is big, but not big enough for both myself and the Big Guy when he is laying down.

So he got up.

Now that he got up, I can get at him easier.  

So I was licking his ears and his head.

He didn't seem to appreciate the affection that I was giving him.

But we did end up going for a walk.

So...  to me, the ends justifies the means.

Here is the collection of pictures that was taken of me during October of 2017.


I hope you enjoyed the small movie.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment