Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 5 November 2017

5/Nov/17 that flash is annoying


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did you ever get the idea that flash photography is just something to piss you off?  


Why didn't he take it at this other angle?

Tonya and the Big Guy take me for walks.  Well I can pull REALLY hard.  So much so that I can just about take the Big Guy right off his feet.  They have friends, Tammy and Jim.  They seen them walking me a few times and have told them about this pinch collar.

So they got a lend of it yesterday.




It doesn't fit very well.  

Then again it's also made to fit a smaller dog.

The Big Guy was laughing and laughing as he was trying to get this new collar over my head.

Well that didn't work.

So they went to the store and guess what I got...  Yup... a new pinch collar.


The Big Guy said that it made a world of difference with me.  I was no longer trying to pull so hard.

You can see why.  But I have to learn how to behave like a "normal" dog when I am outside.  I can't be dashing and running around.  The Big Guy figures that this is going to make our walks so much better from now on.

But as a treat, they took me to the dog park.  YIPPEE!








I got to run around with my other dog friends!  Tonya held the camera button down and a lot of pictures were taken at once.

If you click on any of the pictures, it goes full screen.  That allows you to see me a lot better!

But I was the BIGGEST dog at the dog park yesterday.  Everyone was so impressed with me.  They all said that I have HUGE paws.  Which is true.  I do have very big paws.

HELLO!  

My eyes are up here.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment