Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 1 December 2017

1/Dec/17 who's that knocking at the door


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So the Big Guy has been invited to "Vlogmas".  He will be doing a YouTube video a day for the next 31 days.  He is pretty weird.  Then again, who am I to talk.  I do a blog every day.

It's garbage day again!  You know what that means.  Time to get out the ole sniffer and get to sniffing the garbage.  Can't wait to go for a walk this morning.

Tonya said that it's better to walk me in the morning.  The Big Guy agrees.  He said that that it's still light outside when we go for walks.  If we walk after their work, it's dark out.  Since there isn't any snow on the ground, this means that they need to wear jackets that have some reflective stuff on it.  BUT, they don't have reflective stuff.  Neither do I.  So, safety first, we walk in the morning, in the light.

So I was messing with some of the Christmas ornaments on the tree that's in the living room.  I broke a couple.  One belonged to Tonya's mother.  Another belonged to Floyd.  One was glass, another was ceramic, then another one was plastic.  I ate that one.  There is also these plastic pine cones.  Well I tried to eat one of them.  Tonya was yelling at me.  

But I don't understand yelling.

Yelling to me is PLAY TIME!

Then, Tonya got out the broom.  Well she moves that back and forth.  Do you know how exciting that is to me?  I get to chase something.

Then there is even MORE yelling.  Something about cutting my paws on the broken glass ornament.  

My paws are made of pretty strong stuff.  So far, no cuts on my paws.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment