Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 10 November 2017

10/Nov/17 those are my paws


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So you can see in this picture, my paws are about 2 floor boards wide.  It's no wonder the Big Guy has such a hard time holding me back when I decide that it's time that I want to pull. 

But with the new pinch collar, I'm NOT as motivated to pull against that collar.  So our walks are a lot more pleasant for him.

Guess what today is...  IT'S GARBAGE DAY!  YIPPEE!  I get to go for my walk and I will be sniffing all the wonder sniffs that are out there.

Since the green bins will also be put out, I will get to pee on a lot of green bins.

Life just doesn't get any better.

Oh but then again, I also remember, about a year ago, when the Big Guy got 100 subscribers to his YouTube channel and he made me a steak.

He's been slacking since then.  No more steaks for me.

Tonya bought the Big Guy new slippers.  Do you think that he would have given me his old slippers to chew on?  Nope.  They went into the garbage.  I guess he doesn't want to send me mixed messages.  Yes, his slippers are old and need to be thrown out, but he doesn't want me to associate slippers as something that's OK to chew on.

Tonya was telling the Big Guy that there is a city in Ontario, called Toronto.  They are forecasted to get 15 cm of snow today.  This means something to the Big Guy.  

1. fix up his snow blower.
2. get the winter tires on his car.

We will see when he does that.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment