Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 25 November 2017

25/Nov/17 I will just lay here, in the way to the kitchen


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy says that I just love being in the way.  Today's picture is an example of what he is talking about.  I lay in the door way to the next room.  They can either go around the house to get back to that room, or disturb me.  But they are Canadian, so normally they will walk around the house to get to the next room.

I watched the Big Guy put the Christmas decorations on the front deck yesterday.  He said that he has misplaced the LED lights and put up the older R17 lights instead.  They are so much brighter.

Normally he has this sensor item, but he found this other one.  Well, he is going to try to find his "normal" sensor.  That way, the lights comes on at sunset and goes off after a certain amount of time.

I could hear the Big Guy up in the attic.  That is some place that I've never gone.  I bet there is a lot of stuff that I could chew, up there.

Then, not to be outdone, the Big Guy was told that he was going to make spaghetti and meat balls.  Do you think I got ANY of the meat balls?  NO SIR!  I could smell them.  He put cheese in his meat ball recipe.  After they were done baking, he let the grease cool and then threw the grease in the GARBAGE!  OMG!  I could have licked that clean for him.

Or when he was rolling the meat balls.  He had meat grease all over his hands.  He could have let me lick his hands clean.  But, NO.  He washes his hands with soap and water.  Grrr...

When Tonya got home, she has the gal to eat this new recipe for his spaghetti and meatballs without allowing me to see if it was safe for her to eat it first.  Kinda like the official food taster from days past.  She gobbled it all up.  Then had seconds on the meat balls.  Again, not one little piece was shared with me.

These guys are impossible to live with.  Sure, I got my kibble and water.  But dogs don't exist on kibble and water alone.

So I lay in the doorways, just to see if I can't trip them.  Once they drop their food on the floor, IT'S MINE!

But later on, they were drinking some wine and the Big Guy brought out some cheese.  Tonya felt bad and gave me some.  Of course, I gobbled it up without chewing it.  Hoping that I would get more.  

Well that thought flew out the window.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment