Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 27 November 2017

27/Nov/17 Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I had to listen to Christmas songs most of the day yesterday as Tonya and the Big Guy were decorating the house.  They have been searching for this other lights that they had outside of the house, but they are no where to be found.


I'be been told, over and over, not to touch the Christmas Tree.  It's definitely not for peeing on.

At one point, I was quite, just laying on the ground, when Tonya is beside me.


I'm NOT sleeping you know


Oh, she's going to scratch me


She stopped scratching


Now she wants to wrestle


Tonya said my fur is so soft


I better lick her back


Her mouth was open as I was licking her


Because of her replaced knees, she has a hard time getting up.  When I lay down and be good, Tonya says that is the dog she is looking for.  I've messed up a few things over the last few years.  I get bored and chew stuff.  I chew it before I even know it.

They went to Canadian Tire, without me and they bought this smelly stuff.  Now the house smells like a tree.  I guess that's what they want.

It snowed a bit last night.  Nothing outrageous just yet.  Just enough to make the car and the deck white.  It melted when it touched the grass.

The Big Guy had a weak moment last night.  He made this rib roast in his dutch oven.  It's called "braising".  All's I know, it was DELICIOUS and they gave me the ribs from the rib roast.  There was still meat left on the bone.  It took me no time to clean the bones off.

So for the next few weeks, Tonya is going to be working a lot more than usual.  I hope she doesn't get to cranky.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment