Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 13 November 2017

13/Nov/17 follow me, I know where to go


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did you see the counter this morning?  I am so VERY CLOSE to going over 20,000 views!  WOW!  That's incredible!

We went for a walk to "The Boys" house yesterday.  The Big Guy was complaining about his toe being sore.  He says it's gout.  After they got home, he took his "gout" pill.  He said that he felt better later on.

They went out again and didn't take me.  But they brought me home a new bone.  So I was pretty happy about that.  I got to chew all the gristle off the bone.  It's one of those bigger bones, so there was a lot of gristle on the bone.  I pick it up and walk around with it.  Then drop it.  It makes a rather large THUMP when it hits the floor.

Today, Tonya has the day off, so she is going to clean.  Yup, always cleaning that one.

Yesterday they made a ham.  She cut all the skin and fat off the ham and gave it to the sea gulls.  I was so upset by this.  But she said she did this for me as I get the runs from eating ham stuff.

The Big Guy told me that he brought Tonya to Canadian Tire and they have a blow up item that she wants.  It's Olaf the snow man with Sven the reindeer.  The Big Guy said no.  Tonya said, when she wins the hockey pool at work, she is going to get him.  The Big Guy had no issues with that.

Last year, Olaf the snow man died.  We had a big rain storm and it short circuited the blower motor.  So the Big Guy threw him out.  The Big Guy says that we have way too much decorations and never use them all.  That we should consider selling stuff.  Tonya says NO WAY!  While we got the room in the attic, we keep it ALL!

Myself, I would keep what I can chew on, and throw out the rest.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment