Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 14 November 2017

14/Nov/17 over 20,000 views


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

INCREDIBLE!  I never expected that my blog would be viewed that many times.  Thank you to the many readers that are out there for following along.

Did you see how frosty it was outside?  BRRR...



Although it didn't bother me in the least.  But that is a lot of frost on the Big Guy's car.

He is so glad that he has this thing called a "command start".  So the car is running for a few minutes before we get in it.  That allows the engine to warm up and melt the frost before we take Tonya to work. 

If he forgets to warm up the car, this means that he has to use this thing called a scraper.  It makes strange noises as the Big Guy rubs it back and forth across the windows.  But for each pass, the frost is gone.  Then I can see outside so much easier.


Tonya is always asking the Big Guy to lower the windows for me so that I can stick my head outside of the car.  He says: NO WAY!  I drool and that drool gets all over the car doors.  The Big Guy is NOT impressed when I do that to his car.  Then he has to clean the drool off the car doors.  This really annoys him.

At the other end of the scraper, there is this brush.  I guess that's for the snow.  So far, he hasn't used the brush part.  So far, there is only rain in the forecast.

From what they have told me, they have had a few scrapers and brushes.  They always seem the break them.  This must be quite the scam the stores got going on.  They sell them a new scraper/brush, the Big Guy breaks them, buys a new scraper/brush and it starts all over again.

Humans are dumb.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment