Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 16 November 2017

16/Nov/17 throw back Thursday


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So this is an old picture of me.  I didn't realize just how high the dining room window are back then.  Now I just stand up and look in the house.  Back then, I wasn't able to reach the window at all.  I could also put my head though the rungs on the deck.  I can't now.

Last night, the Big Guy thought he could sneak in to the driveway without me knowing.  Yea...  right...  I can hear that engine when he comes up the street.  Tonya said that I was running from one window to the next to meet him at the door.

When I go for walks, the Big Guy wears gloves so that the chain lead doesn't hurt his fingers.  Well those gloves got worn out.  He took the time to stitch the gloves back up again.  We will see how much longer those gloves are going to last. 

Then again, I don't pull as much as I used to, so perhaps those gloves will last longer.  I guess we will just have to wait and see.


I checked the weather, and it looks miserable out for the weekend.  So no dog park for me this weekend.  They only take me there when the weather is nice.

My doggie friend, Kylo, he went to the vets to be tutored.  Or some thing like that.  I hope he's OK.

Garbage day tomorrow!  Oh the sniffing I will do!  Can't wait!

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment