Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 3 November 2017

3/Nov/17 doesn't my fur shine


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This morning, I got to watch the Big Guy put out the garbage.  That means that today, when we go for our walk, there will be a LOT more garbage put to the curb.  Oh the smells.  I can just envision it now.  

SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF

Here a SNIFF

There a SNIFF

Everywhere a SNIFF SNIFF


Heaven...

I wonder what the poor dogs are smelling today?  ha ha

Then again, I shouldn't make fun.  There are a lot of doggies that don't have a forever home.

To entertain me, Tonya stuffed my kong full of peanut butter.  I can chew and chew on that and it will not break apart.  But I also can't get to all the peanut butter that is inside it.  I drop it on the floor every so often and some will fall out.  Then I lick the floor like a mad dog.  Then go back to trying to get the peanut butter out again.  

Chew Chew Chew

Hey, I sound like a train!

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment