Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 12 November 2017

12/Nov/17 it's OK to put up your XMas stuff now


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did you see the view count on my blog?  I am just shy of 20,000 views.  AMAZING!

So yesterday the Big Guy took the time to remove his lawn mower deck and attach his snow blower to his little yard tractor.  I bet he wishes that he owned two of them so that he wouldn't have to swap back and forth.

He was grumbling about this pin that he lost.  But at least he knows where to get a new pin.  Last time he got it at Home Depot, so he's pretty sure he can get a replacement pin today.  This pin holds the snow blower to the frame of his tractor.  He REALLY needs this pin.

So yesterday, after the Big Guy was done playing with his snow blower, we went for a little drive and dropped off the car for Tonya.  Then we walked home from there.  There was a lady that was outside and she never seen how big I got.  She was really impressed.

The Big Guy knows that he has to wear a hat that protects his ears.  During our walk home, he was complaining about how cold his ears were.  He said that everything else was covered up.

I didn't notice the cold at all.  There was some puddles, but there was ice on top.  I would walk on the ice, I would slip a bit and then the ice would give way and I was standing in the cold water.  The Big Guy was impressed that it didn't effect me in the least.

I wonder where we're going to go for our walk today?  Will we go to "The Boys" house?  Will we go to Ferris Hill again?  Will we walk all the way down to Regent St?  Questions questions and more questions.  I guess I will just have to wait and see where we go for our walk today.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment