Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 17 November 2017

17/Nov/17 can you see me in the dark


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I had to laugh yesterday.  The Big Guy put some boiled eggs on the stove for his lunch.  Tonya came downstairs, seen the boiled eggs and had them for her breakfast.  He wasn't upset or anything like that.  It wasn't like he told her, that the eggs was going to be for his lunch.

It's raining out this morning.  I went outside for a quick pee.  I got to watch the Big Guy put the garbage to the curb.  But normally when it's raining like this, it means that my morning walk, could become an evening walk.

I bet if it was snowing, we would be going for a walk.

Snow isn't miserable like rain is.  But rain doesn't accumulate like snow does.  So they both have advantages.  I'm sure it will be snowing soon enough.

I heard from Tonya that she was talking with Colleen, who was talking with Geoff, who will be bringing Odin for a visit in about a month from now.  For those of you that don't know, Odin is my brother.  Last time I seen Odin, he was about 80 pounds.  He is very well trained and he really listens to Geoff.

Me, well, training just isn't my thing.  I'm more of a free spirit.

Odin also lives with other dogs.  So he isn't as bored as I am.

I had an accident yesterday.  This was the first accident that I've had in a long time.  Not sure what they fed me that would make me have an accident.  But yesterday, during our walk, I found something in the leaves and I ate it before Tonya or the Big Guy was able to get it out of my mouth.

I gotta learn not to eat strange stuff that's just laying around outside.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment