Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 22 January 2017

22/Jan/17 Good morning Colorado


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I have a new friend from Colorado.  Gypsy and she lives in United States.  But she lives a LONG way from me.  I can't measure time so good, but I know that it would be several pee pee stops in the car to get to her forever home.  

Gypsy has her own blog.  Check it out: http://bernertails.blogspot.ca/

Isn't she beautiful...  sigh...  to have a girlfriend...  that would be great...  or at least to have a girlfriend that lived CLOSER!

So I was right.  The Big Guy played his video game most of the day yesterday.  So I slept most of the day.  He patted me a few times and let me outside.  Then he went and watched some TV.  But then I heard him snoring.  So he really wasn't watching TV.

When he got up, he went and got a turkey out of the freezer.  Today, he is going to be baking a turkey.  He has smoked a turkey.  He has deep fried a turkey.  But the most common way, he bakes them in the oven.  He doesn't feed me turkey though.  Or the bones.  I know where the green bin is and I am going to tip that over some day when he isn't looking.

I find a lot of times, after cooking a turkey, they put the carcass outside for the stray cats and the seagulls and other birds.  They pick at it but always leave the turkey legs alone.  Last year, the Big Guy mowed a turkey leg and it went flying from under the lawn mower.

The Big Guy has to make Tonya some breakfast.  I heard her asking him to make some corn beef hash.  So he is going to get out that big cast iron frying pan and it is going to smell so WONDERFUL.  But then he is going to feed me kibble and water.  IMAGINE!  No corn beef hash for the old dog.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment