Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 8 January 2017

8/Jan/17 didn't snow as bad as that


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So the Big Guy got up and was looking outside as he was making his morning coffee.  We both agree, it did snow, but not as bad as what the forecasters were predicting.

I wonder when the snow is going to be falling off the roof.  That normally makes HUGE noise.  Great big THUMP THUMP THUMP...  so far, no video of this.

The Christmas decorations are down.  But now they have to be put in the attic.  That is one of those big jobs that they wait for as long as they can.  But then when it's all upstairs and in the attic, they are happy.

So yesterday I slipped my collar and I was outside.  Tonya went to let me inside and she seen that I was just sitting on the back deck, chewing on my piggy.  I came inside and shook off some of the snow that fell.  But she was freaked out.  She had to go get my lead and my collar and put it back on me.  She told the Big Guy, she would have been devastated had I ran away.

Tonya is feeling very poorly.  She has a cough that just will not go away.  So the Big Guy is going to be making her chicken noodle soup today.  He is hoping that that she feels better soon.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment