Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 7 January 2017

7/Jan/17 try to take the pillow away from me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy had to creep around the house this morning to try and find me.  He did end up finding me, curled up on the love seat.  I dared him to take my pillow away.

The Big Guy is going to be bringing down a TV to put in the "computer room" of the house.  

The Big Baby...  ah...  I mean... the Big Guy got his Birthday Gift early this year.  So he needs a TV to hook up to it.  But it will also mean that there is another TV on this floor.  So he isn't upset with this turn of events at all.

We are expecting a big snow storm tonight.  15 to 20 cm of snow.  But it is tonight that that the snow is falling.  So it shouldn't effect us too much.  Of course I will enjoy going out in the snow.  The Big Guy, well he is going to be outside with his snow blower.  So he is going to be "happy"?

All's I know, he doesn't have to shovel his driveway, so he's pretty happy about that.

Well, I know a guy that is just frothing to put up the TV, so I better get out of his way so that he can move stuff around.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment