Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 19 January 2017

19/Jan/17 why do I live where the air hurts my face


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I get up on all the furniture.  Even the stuff that is outside.  It was pretty cold outside when this picture was taken.  We're not talking cold like Winnipeg, but it's pretty cold outside for Cape Breton.

The Big Guy and Tonya must be feeling a little better, as they had some wine last night after their supper.  The Big Guy is still coughing and blowing his nose a lot.  I am glad that I don't get human colds.  They look nasty.

The Big Guy brought Tonya's birthday cake to work. The ladies there LOVED it.  They were really surprised when they found out, the cake was 3 days old.  But the Big Guy kept the cake in a tupperware container that is made for cakes.  So it stayed fresh that whole time.

When the Big Guy put me outside last night, he came outside with me for a few minutes.  He had a bowl and a small brush with him.  Then he "painted" the wood stuff that I like to chew on with Dave's Hot Sauce.  I didn't much feel like chewing the wood last night.  I have a feeling, he is going to be doing that often.  He REALLY wants me to stop chewing on the wood.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment